The Fatty Amines Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2019, and the forecast period considered is between 2020 and 2025.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Fatty Amines Market by Type (Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary), End Use (Agrochemicals, Oilfield Chemicals, Chemical Processing, Water Treatment), Function (Emulsifiers, Floatation Agents, Dispersants, Chemical Intermediates), Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to five main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Fatty Amines Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Fatty Amines Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Fatty Amines Market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2019 Estimated Year – 2020 Forecast Period – 2025
For company profiles in the report, 2019 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Scope of the Report:
Fatty Amines Market, By Type:
Fatty Amines Market, By end use:
Fatty Amines Market, By function:
Fatty Amines Market, By Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Fatty Amines Market
4.2 Fatty Amines Market, By Type
4.3 Fatty Amines Market, By End Use
4.4 Fatty Amines Market, By Function
4.5 Fatty Amines Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Fatty Amines Market, By Type
7 Fatty Amines Market, By End Use
7.3 Oilfield Chemicals
7.4 Chemical Processing
7.5 Water Treatment
7.6 Asphalt Additives
7.7 Personal Care
8 Fatty Amines Market, By Function
8.3 Floatation Agents
8.4 Anti-Caking Agents
8.6 Corrosion Inhibitors
8.7 Chemical Intermediates
9 Fatty Amines Market, By Region
9.2 Asia Pacific
9.3 North America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
9.6 South America
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products Offered, Financials, Recent Developments)*
11.1 Arkema S.A.
11.2 Ecogreen Oleochemicals GmbH
11.3 ERCA SPA
11.4 Evonik Industries AG
11.5 Global Amines Company Pte. LTD.
11.6 Huntsman Corporation
11.7 India Glycols Limited
11.8 Indo Amines Limited
11.9 KAO Corporation
11.10 Lonza Group LTD
11.12 Procter & Gamble Co
11.13 Qida Chemical Co., Limited
11.14 Solvay SA
11.15 Volant-Chem Corp.
11.16 Wuhan Obayer Science Co, LTD.
11.17 Albemarle Corporation
11.18 BASF SE
11.19 Eastman Chemical Company
11.21 Innospec Inc.
11.22 Isfahan Copolymer Co. (Icc)
11.23 Klk Oleo
11.25 Rimpro India
11.26 Sabo S.P.A.
11.27 Shandong Dafeng Biotechnology Co., LTD.
11.28 Shandong Fusite Oil Technology Co., LTD.
11.29 Temix Oleo Srl
11.30 Tenghui Oil & Fat Chemical Co., LTD.
11.31 Venus Ethoxyethers Pvt. LTD.
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Financials)*
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.