The Medical Waste Management Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2019, and the forecast period considered is between 2020 and 2025.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Medical Waste Management Market by Service (Collection, Treatment, Disposal, Incineration, Recycling), Type of Waste (Non-Hazardous, Infectious, Pharmaceuticals), Treatment Site (Offsite, Onsite), Waste Generator (Hospitals) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to five main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Medical Waste Management Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Medical Waste Management Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Medical Waste Management Market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2019 Estimated Year – 2020 Forecast Period – 2025
For company profiles in the report, 2019 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Scope of the Report:
Medical Waste Management Market, By Service
Collection, Transportation, & Storage Services
Treatment & Disposal Services
Medical Waste Management Market, By Type of Waste
Infectious & Pathological Waste
Other Medical Waste
Medical Waste Management Market, By Treatment Site
Medical Waste Management Market, By Waste Generator
Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
Other Waste Generators
Medical Waste Management Market, By Region
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Medical Waste Management Market Overview
4.2 Medical Waste Management Market, By Service
4.3 Medical Waste Management Market, By Type of Waste
4.4 Medical Waste Management Market, By Treatment Site
4.5 Medical Waste Management Market, By Waste Generator
4.6 Geographical Snapshot of the Market
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Increasing Volume of Healthcare Waste
18.104.22.168 Growing Geriatric and Obese Populations
22.214.171.124 High Capital Investments
126.96.36.199 Increasing Number of Awareness Programs for Medical Waste Management in Developed Countries
188.8.131.52 Lack of Awareness About Medical Waste Management in Developing Countries
6 Medical Waste Management Market, By Service
6.2 Collection, Transportation, and Storage Services
6.3 Treatment & Disposal Services
6.3.3 Chemical Treatment
6.3.4 Other Treatments
6.4 Recycling Services
7 Medical Waste Management Market, By Type of Waste
7.2 Non-Hazardous Waste
7.3 Hazardous Waste
7.3.1 Infectious & Pathological Waste
7.3.2 Sharp Waste
7.3.3 Pharmaceutical Waste
7.3.4 Other Hazardous Waste
8 Medical Waste Management Market, By Treatment Site
8.2 Offsite Treatment
8.3 Onsite Treatment
9 Medical Waste Management Market, By Waste Generator
9.2 Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
9.3 Other Waste Generators
10 Medical Waste Management Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.5 Middle East & Africa
10.6 Latin America
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.2 Veolia Environnement S.A.
12.3 Suez Environnement S.A.
12.4 Sharps Compliance, Inc.
12.5 Waste Management, Inc.
12.6 Clean Harbors, Inc.
12.7 Remondis Se & Co. Kg
12.8 Biomedical Waste Solutions, LLC
12.9 Daniels Sharpsmart, Inc.
12.10 Republic Services, Inc
12.11 Ecomed Services
12.12 GRP & Associates, Inc.
12.13 BWS Incorporated
12.14 Medpro Disposal
12.15 GIC Medical Disposal
12.16 Gamma Waste Services
12.17 Triumvirate Environmental Inc.
12.19 All Medical Waste Australia Pty Ltd.
12.20 Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Financials)*
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.