The Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2019, and the forecast period considered is between 2020 and 2025.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market by Form (Powder, Granules, Liquid), Polymer (Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polyethylene Terephthalate), Application (Packaging, Consumer Products, Automotive, Electronics), Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to five main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2019 Estimated Year – 2020 Forecast Period – 2025
For company profiles in the report, 2019 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Scope of the Report:
Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Form:
Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Polymer:
Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
Others (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), Polystyrene (PS), and Polyamide (PA))
Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Application:
Others (Building & Construction, Pharmaceutical, and Agriculture)
Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market
4.2 Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Product
4.3 Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Application
4.4 Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Increase in the Consumption of Plastics
22.214.171.124 Rise in the Consumption of Polymers in Packaging Applications
126.96.36.199 Increasing Awareness About the Negative Impact of Plastics
188.8.131.52 Rise in Pharmaceutical Applications
184.108.40.206 Rise in Recycling Plastic Waste
220.127.116.11 Appropriate Dosage of Nucleating and Clarifying Agents
6 Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Product
6.2 Nucleating Agents
6.3 Clarifying Agents
6.4 Major Nucleating and Clarifying Agents
6.4.1 Carboxylate Acid Salts
6.4.3 Sorbitol Derivatives
6.4.4 Rosin Type Agents
7 Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Form
8 Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Polymer
8.4 Polyethylene Terephthalate
9 Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Application
9.3 Consumer Products
10 Nucleating and Clarifying Agents Market, By Region
10.2 Asia Pacific
10.4 North America
10.5 Middle East & Africa
10.6 South America
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Milliken & Company
12.2 ADEKA CORPORATION
12.3 BASF SE
12.4 Clariant AG
12.5 Polyone Corporation
12.6 Imerys S.A.
12.7 Zibo Rainwell Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
12.8 GCH Technology Co., Ltd.
12.9 Plastiblends India Limited
12.10 New Japan Chemical Co., Ltd.
12.11 Polyvel Inc.
12.12 HPL Additives Limited
12.13 Ceronas GmbH & Co. Kg
12.14 Hallstar Innovations Corp.
12.15 Rich Yu Chemical Co., Ltd.
12.16 L. Brüggemann GmbH & Co. Kg
12.17 Everspring Chemical Co., Ltd.
12.18 Reedy Chemical Foam & Specialty Additives
12.19 Teknor Apex Company, Inc.
12.20 Shanxi Oriental Faith Tech Co. Ltd.
12.21 Techmer Pm, LLC
12.22 Sino Additive Technology
12.23 Grafe Advanced Polymers GmbH
12.24 Jiaxing Beihua Polymer Auxiliary Co., Ltd.
12.25 Polychem Alloy
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Financials)*
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.