The Patient Lateral Transfer Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2019, and the forecast period considered is between 2020 and 2025.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Patient Lateral Transfer Market by Product (Air Assisted Transfer Device (Type (Regular Mattress, Split Legs Mattress, Half Mattress), Usage (Single Patient Use, Reusable)), Sliding Sheets, Accessories) End User (Hospitals) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to five main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Patient Lateral Transfer Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Patient Lateral Transfer Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Patient Lateral Transfer Market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2019 Estimated Year – 2020 Forecast Period – 2025
For company profiles in the report, 2019 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Scope of the Report:
Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By Products:
Air-assisted lateral transfer mattress, by type
Air-assisted lateral transfer mattress, by usage
Reusable air-assisted lateral transfer mattress
Disposable air-assisted lateral transfer mattress
Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By End Users:
Ambulatory surgical Center
Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Patient Lateral Transfer Market Overview
4.2 Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By Product
4.3 Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By End User
4.4 Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
184.108.40.206 High Risk Of Injuries To Caregivers During The Manual Handling Of Patients
220.127.116.11 Implementation Of Regulations To Ensure Safe Patient Handling
18.104.22.168 Advantages Of Lateral Transfer Devices In Overcoming Persistent Difficulties In Handling Patients With Special Conditions
22.214.171.124 Lack Of Training Provided To Caregivers For The Efficient Operation Of Patient Handling Equipment
126.96.36.199 Growing Demand For Home Healthcare Services
6 Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By Product
6.2 Air-Assisted Lateral Transfer Mattresses, By Type
6.2.1 Regular Mattresses
6.2.2 Split-Leg Mattresses
6.2.3 Half Mattresses
6.3 Air-Assisted Lateral Transfer Mattresses, By Usage
6.3.1 Reusable Mattresses
6.3.2 Single-Patient-Use Mattresses
6.4 Sliding Sheets
7 Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By End User
7.3 Ambulatory Surgery Centers
7.4 Other End Users
8 Patient Lateral Transfer Market, By Region
8.2 North America
8.4 Asia Pacific
8.5 Latin America
8.6 Middle East & Africa
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
10.1 Stryker Corporation
10.2 Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
10.5 Etac AB
10.7 Airpal, Inc.
10.8 Patient Positioning Systems, LLC
10.9 Medline Industries, Inc.
10.10 Ez Way, Inc.
10.11 Mcauley Medical, Inc.
10.12 Air-Matt Inc.
10.13 Scan Medical
10.14 Haines Medical Australia
10.15 Samarit Medical Ag
10.16 Blue Chip Medical Products, Inc.
10.17 Wy’east Medical
10.18 Gbuk Group
10.20 Joerns Healthcare
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Financials, SWOT Analysis)*
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.