The Polymer Coated Fabrics Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2019, and the forecast period considered is between 2020 and 2025.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Polymer Coated Fabrics Market by Product (Polyvinyl, Polyurethane, Polyethylene), Application (Transportation, Protective Clothing, Industrial, Awning, Roofing & Canopies, Furniture & Seating) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to five main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Polymer Coated Fabrics Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Polymer Coated Fabrics Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Polymer Coated Fabrics Market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2019 Estimated Year – 2020 Forecast Period – 2025
For company profiles in the report, 2019 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Scope of the Report:
Polymer Coated Fabrics Market, Polymer Type
Polyvinyl Coated Fabrics
Polyurethane Coated Fabrics
Polyethylene Coated Fabrics
Others (acrylic, nylon 6, nylon 6-6, PA, PC, PEEK, PBT, and PET)
Polymer Coated Fabrics Market, Application
Roofing, Awnings & Canopies
Furniture & Seating
Others (agriculture, geotextiles, medical, sports & leisure, and packaging)
Polymer Coated Fabrics Market, By Region
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Polymer Coated Fabrics Market
4.2 Polymer Coated Fabrics Market, By Product
4.3 Polymer Coated Fabrics Market, By Application
4.4 Polymer Coated Fabrics Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
220.127.116.11 Rising Safety Measures in the Transportation Application
18.104.22.168 Stringent Regulatory Requirement for Worker’s Safety Driving the Protective Clothing Segment
22.214.171.124 Environmental Concerns
126.96.36.199 Availability of Substitutes
188.8.131.52 Rapid Industrialization in Emerging Economies
184.108.40.206 Innovative Product Development in Protective Clothing Segment
220.127.116.11 Disposal/Recycling of Waste
6 Polymer Coated Fabrics Market, By Product
6.2 Vinyl Polymer Coated Fabrics
6.3 PU Polymer Coated Fabrics
6.4 PE Polymer Coated Fabrics
6.5 Other Polymer Coated Fabrics
7 Polymer Coated Fabrics Market, By Application
7.3 Protective Clothing
7.5 Roofing, Awnings & Canopies
7.6 Furniture & Seating
8 Polymer Coated Fabrics Market, By Region
8.3 North America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
8.6 South America
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
10.1 Continental AG
10.2 Sioen Industries NV
10.3 Saint-Gobain S.A.
10.4 Trelleborg AB
10.5 Serge Ferrari Group
10.6 Low & Bonar (Mehler Texnologies)
10.7 SRF Limited
10.8 Omnova Solutions Inc.
10.9 Seaman Corporation
10.10 Spradling International, Inc.
10.11 Dickson Constast
10.12 Cooley Group Holdings, Inc.
10.13 Endutex Coated Technical Textiles
10.14 Haartz Corporation
10.15 Heytex Bramsche GmbH (Earlier Julius Heywinkel GmbH)
10.16 Industrial Sedo S.L.
10.17 Morbern Inc
10.18 Mount Vernon Mills, Inc.
10.19 Obeikan Technical Fabrics Co. Ltd.
10.20 Uniroyal Engineered Products LLC.
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Recent Developments, Financials)*
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.