The Access Control market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Access Control market segmented on the basis of by Component (Hardware Card-Based Readers, Biometric Readers, Electronic Locks, Controllers, and Software), Service (Installation, Maintenance, & ACaaS), Vertical, and Geography
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Access Control market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Access Control market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Access Control market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Access Control market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Scope of the Report:
Access Control Market, By Component:
Access Control Market, By Service:
Installation and Integration
Maintenance and Support
Access Control as a Service (ACaaS)
Access Control Market, By Vertical:
Military and Defense
Manufacturing and Industrial
Access Control Market, By Geography:
Asia Pacific (APAC)
Rest of the World (RoW)
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in Access Control Market
4.2 Access Control Market, By Component and Service
4.3 Access Control Market, By Vertical
4.4 Access Control Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Value Chain Analysis
6 Access Control Models (Qualitative)
6.2 Discretionary Access Control (DAC)
6.3 Mandatory Access Control (MAC)
6.4 Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
7 Access Control Systems (Qualitative)
7.2 Physical Access Control
7.3 Electronic Access Control
7.4 Logical Access Control
7.5 Network Access Control
7.6 Mobile Access Control
8 Access Control Market, By Component and Service
8.2 Hardware Components
8.2.2 Biometric Readers
8.2.3 Multi-Technology Readers
8.2.4 Electronic Locks
8.3 Software (Management System and Others)
8.4.1 Installation & Integration
8.4.2 Support & Maintenance Services
9 Access Control as A Service Market
9.2 Access Control as A Service (ACaaS)
9.2.1 Hosted ACaaS
9.2.2 Managed ACaaS
9.2.3 Hybrid ACaaS
10 Access Control Market, By Vertical
10.3 Military & Defense
10.8 Manufacturing and Industrial
11 Geographic Analysis
11.2 North America
12 Competitive Landscapes
13 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
13.1 Assa Abloy AB
13.2 Dormakaba Holding AG
13.3 Johnson Controls International PLC
13.4 Allegion PLC
13.5 Honeywell Security Group
13.6 Identiv, Inc.
13.7 Nedap N.V.
13.8 Suprema Hq Inc.
13.9 Bosch Security Systems Inc.
13.10 Gemlato N.V.
13.11 Amag Technology, Inc.
13.12 Axis Communications AB
13.13 Gunnebo AB
13.14 NEC Corporation
13.15 Gallagher Group Limited
13.16 Adman Technologies Pvt. Ltd
13.17 Brivo, Inc.
13.18 Salto Systems S.L.
13.20 Vanderbilt Industries
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.