The Agricultural Packaging market was valued at USD XX Million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD XX Million by 2023, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2017, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2023.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Agricultural Packaging market segmented on the basis of by Material (Plastic, Metal, Paper & Paperboard, Composites), Product (Pouches & Bags, Drums, Bottles & Cans), Barrier Strength (Low, Medium, High), Application, and Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Agricultural Packaging market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Agricultural Packaging market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Agricultural Packaging market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Agricultural Packaging market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2017 Estimated Year – 2018 Forecast Period – 2023
For company profiles in the report, 2017 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Agricultural Packaging market, Based on Material
Paper & paperboards
Agricultural Packaging market, Based on Product
Pouches & bags
Bottles & cans
Agricultural Packaging market, Based on Application
Agricultural Packaging market, Based on Barrier Strength
Agricultural Packaging market, Based on Region
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Agricultural Packaging Market
4.2 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Material
4.3 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Barrier Strength
4.4 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Application
4.5 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Product
4.6 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.3 Market Dynamics
6 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Material
6.4 Paper & Paperboard
6.6 Other Materials
7 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Barrier Strength
8 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Application
8.2 Chemical Pesticides
8.3 Chemical Fertilizers
9 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Product
9.2 Pouches & Bags
9.4 Bottles & Cans
10 Agricultural Packaging Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
11 Competitive Landscapes
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
12.1 Amcor Limited
12.2 Bemis Company, Inc.
12.3 Sonoco Products Company
12.4 Mondi Group
12.5 Packaging Corporation of America
12.6 Greif, Inc.
12.7 NNZ Group
12.8 LC Packaging International Bv
12.9 Silgan Holdings, Inc.
12.10 Proampac LLC
12.12 Purity Flexpack Ltd.
12.13 Epac Holdings, LLC.
12.14 Kenvos Biotech Co., Ltd
12.15 Parakh Group
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)