The Anastomosis Device Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Anastomosis Device Market segmented by Product, Surgical Staplers (Manual, Powered), Surgical Sutures (Absorbable, Non-absorbable), and Surgical Sealants and Adhesives, Application (GI, CVD, Other), & End Users (Hospital, ASCs/Clinic) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Anastomosis Device Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Anastomosis Device Market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Anastomosis Device Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Anastomosis Device Market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Anastomosis Devices Market, by Type:
Automated Suturing Devices
Surgical Sealants and Adhesives
Synthetic & Semisynthetic
Anastomosis Devices Market, by Application:
Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeries
Anastomosis Devices Market, by End User:
Ambulatory Surgical Centers & Clinics
Anastomosis Device Market By Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Anastomosis Devices: Market Overview
4.2 Anastomosis Devices Market, By Product
4.3 Anastomosis Devices Market, By Application
4.4 Anastomosis Devices Market, By End User
4.5 Anastomosis Devices Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Anastomosis Devices Market, By Product
6.2 Surgical Staplers
6.3 Surgical Sutures
6.3.1 Absorbable Sutures
6.3.2 Non-Absorbable Sutures
6.3.3 Automated Suturing Devices
6.4 Surgical Sealants and Adhesives
6.4.1 Natural/Biological Surgical Sealants and Adhesives
6.4.2 Synthetic and Semisynthetic Sealants and Adhesives
7 Anastomosis Devices Market, By Application
7.2 Gastrointestinal Surgeries
7.3 Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeries
7.4 Other Applications
8 Anastomosis Devices Market, By End User
8.3 Ambulatory Surgery Centers & Clinics
9 Anastomosis Devices Market, By Region
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.5 Middle East & Africa
9.6 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profile
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Recent Developments)*
11.1 Medtronic Plc
11.2 Johnson & Johnson
11.3 B. Braun Melsungen AG
11.4 Smith & Nephew Plc
11.5 Endoevolution, LLC.
11.6 Cryolife, Inc.
11.7 Becton, Dickinson and Company
11.8 CONMED Corporation
11.9 Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
11.10 Boston Scientific Corporation
11.11 Baxter International, Inc.
11.12 Péters Surgical
11.14 Meril Life Sciences Pvt., Ltd.
11.15 Internacional Farmacéutica S.A. De C.V.
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.