The Antimicrobial Textile Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Antimicrobial Textile Market segmented by Active Agents (Synthetic Organic Compounds, Metal & Metallic Salts, Bio-based), Application (Medical Textiles, Apparels, Home Textiles), Fabric (Cotton, Polyester, and Polyamide), and Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Antimicrobial Textile Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Antimicrobial Textile Market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Antimicrobial Textile Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Antimicrobial Textile Market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Antimicrobial Textile Market Based on Active Agents:
Synthetic organic compounds
Metal & metallic salts
Antimicrobial Textile Market Based on the Application:
Antimicrobial Textile Market Based on Finishing Techniques:
Pad- Dry- Cure
Foam Finishing Method
Antimicrobial Textile Market Based On Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Antimicrobial Textiles Market
4.2 Antimicrobial Textiles Market, By Active Agent
4.3 Antimicrobial Textiles Market, By Region
5 Antimicrobial Textiles Market, By Active Agent
5.2 Synthetic Organic Compounds
5.2.1 Quaternary Ammonium Compounds (QACS)
5.2.3 Polyhexamethylene Biguanides (PHMB)
5.2.4 Zinc Pyrithione
5.3 Metal & Metallic Salts
5.4 Bio-Based Agents
6 Antimicrobial Textiles Market, By Fabric
7 Antimicrobial Textiles Market, By Finishing Techniques
7.1.4 Foam Finishing Method
8 Antimicrobial Textiles Market, By Application
8.2 Medical Textiles
8.3 Commercial Textiles
8.5 Home Textiles
8.6 Industrial Textile
9 Antimicrobial Textiles Market, By Region
9.2 North America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
9.6 South America
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Financials, Products and Services, Recent Developments)
11.1 Milliken & Company
11.2 Unitika Ltd.
11.3 Trevira GmbH
11.4 Thai Acrylic Fibre Co., Ltd.
11.5 Purthread Technologies Inc.
11.6 Vestagen Protective Technologies Inc.
11.7 Lifethreads LLC
11.8 Herculite Inc.
11.9 Smith & Nephew PLC
11.11 Swicofil AG
11.12 Smartfiber AG
11.13 Toyobo Co. Ltd.
11.15 Surgicotfab Textiles Private Limited
11.16 Meditex Technology
11.17 Balvigna Weaving Mills Pvt Ltd.
11.18 Innova Tex
11.19 Sun Dream Enterprise Co. Ltd.
11.20 Maine-Lee Technology Group, LLC
11.21 Stafford Textile Ltd
11.22 A World of Wipes
11.23 Barjan Manufacturing Ltd.
11.24 Suzhou Chunshen Environment Protection Fiber Co. Ltd
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.