The Antistatic Agents market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Antistatic Agents market segmented on the basis of by Form (Liquid, Powder), Product (Ethylated Fatty Acid Amines, Glycerol Monostearate, Diethanolamides), Polymer (PP, ABS, PE, PVC), End-Use Industry (Packaging, Automotive, Electronics), and Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Antistatic Agents market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Antistatic Agents market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Antistatic Agents market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Antistatic Agents market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Antistatic Agents Market, Based on form
Others (Granules and Emulsion
Antistatic Agents Market, Based on product
Ethylated Fatty Acid Amines
Antistatic Agents Market, Based on polymer
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Antistatic Agents Market, Based on end-use industry
Antistatic Agents Market, Based on Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Growth Opportunities in the Antistatic Agents Market
4.2 Antistatic Agents Market, By Product
4.3 Antistatic Agents Market, By Polymer and End-Use Industry
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6 Antistatic Agents Market, By Category
6.2 External Antistatic Agents
6.2.1 Topical Antistatic Agents
6.3 Internal Antistatic Agents
6.3.1 Migratory Antistatic Agents
220.127.116.11 Cationic Antistatic Agents
18.104.22.168 Anionic Antistatic Agents
22.214.171.124 Nonionic Antistatic Agents
7 Antistatic Agents Market, By Form
8 Antistatic Agents Market, By Product
8.2 Ethoxylated Fatty Acid Amines
8.3 Glycerol Monostearate
9 Antistatic Agents Market, By Polymer
9.2 Polypropylene (PP)
9.3 Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
9.4 Polyethylene (PE)
9.5 Polyvinyl Chloride (Pvc)
10 Antistatic Agents Market, By End-Use Industry
11 Regional Analysis
11.2 Asia Pacific
11.4 North America
11.5 Latin America
11.6 Middle East & Africa
12 Competitive Landscapes
13 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
13.1 BASF SE
13.5 Croda International Plc.
13.7 Evonik Industries AG
13.8 Solvay S.A.
13.9 Polyone Corporation
13.10 Riken Vitamin Co., Ltd.
13.11 KAO Group
13.12 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
13.13 Other Key Players
13.13.1 Kenrich Petrochemicals Inc.
13.13.2 Fine Organics
13.13.3 Corbion N.V.
13.13.5 Emery Oleochemicals
13.13.6 Tosaf Compounds Ltd.
13.13.8 Lamberti S.P.A.
13.13.9 Foster Corporation
13.13.10 Adeka Europe GmbH
13.13.11 Blend Colours
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.