The Cleanroom Technologies Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Cleanroom Technologies Market segmented by Product (HVAC, HEPA filters, air shower, apparel, gloves, vacuum systems, disinfectants), Construction (Drywall, Hardwall, Softwall), End User (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Hospitals) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Cleanroom Technologies Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Cleanroom Technologies Market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Cleanroom Technologies Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Cleanroom Technologies Market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Cleanroom Technologies Market, by Product
Fan Filter Units
Laminar Air Flow Systems & Biosafety Cabinets
Air Diffusers and Showers
Cleanroom Technologies Market, by Construction Type
Cleanroom Technologies Market, by End User
Medical Device Manufacturers
Other End Users
Cleanroom Technologies Market, By Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Cleanroom Technologies Market Overview
4.2 Cleanroom Technologies Market, By Product
4.3 Cleanroom Technologies Market, By Construction Type
4.4 Cleanroom Technologies Market, By End User
4.5 Cleanroom Technologies Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Industry Analysis
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter’s Analysis
7 Cleanroom Technologies Market, By Product
7.2.1 Safety Consumables
7.2.2 Cleaning Consumables
7.3.1 HVAC Systems
7.3.2 Hepa Filters
7.3.3 Fan Filter Units
7.3.4 Laminar Air Flow Systems and Biosafety Cabinets
7.3.5 Air Diffusers and Showers
7.3.6 Other Equipment
8 Cleanroom Technologies Market, By Construction Type
8.2 Standard/Drywall Cleanrooms
8.3 Hardwall Cleanrooms
8.4 Softwall Cleanrooms
8.5 Pass-Through Cabinets
9 Cleanroom Technologies Market, By End User
9.2 Pharmaceutical Industry
9.3 Biotechnology Industry
9.4 Medical Device Manufacturers
9.6 Other End Users
10 Cleanroom Technologies Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.5 Latin America
10.6 Middle East and Africa
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products and Services, Financials, Recent Developments)
12.1 Azbil Corporation
12.2 Kimberly-Clark Corporation
12.4 Clean Air Products
12.5 Labconco Corporation
12.6 Dynarex Corporation
12.7 DowDuPont, Inc.
12.8 Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
12.9 Taikisha Ltd.
12.10 Exyte AG (A Subsidiary of M+W Group GmbH)
12.11 COLANDIS GmbH
12.12 ABN Cleanroom Technology
12.13 Clean Rooms International, Inc.
12.14 Bouygues Group
12.15 Terra Universal, Inc.
12.16 Airtech Japan, Ltd.
12.17 Connect 2 Cleanrooms Ltd.
12.20 Parteco SRL
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.