The Farm Management Software market was valued at USD XX Million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD XX Million by 2023, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2017, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2023.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Farm Management Software market segmented on the basis of by Agriculture Type (Precision Farming, Livestock Monitoring, Fish Farming, Smart Greenhouse Farming), Delivery Model (Web Based, Cloud Based), Service Provider, Application, and Geography
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Farm Management Software market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Farm Management Software market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Farm Management Software market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Farm Management Software market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2017 Estimated Year – 2018 Forecast Period – 2023
For company profiles in the report, 2017 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
By Agriculture Type
Smart Greenhouse Farming
By Delivery Model
Precision Farming Applications
Livestock Monitoring Applications
Fish Farming Applications
Smart Greenhouse Applications
By Service Provider
Assisted Professional Services
Maintenance, Upgradation, and Support Services
Asia Pacific (APAC)
Rest of the World (RoW)
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Global Farm Management Software Market
4.2 Farm Management Software Market, By Agriculture Type
4.3 Farm Management Software Market, By Delivery Model
4.4 Farm Management Software Market, By Application
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Industry Analysis
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
7 Farm Management Software Market, By Agriculture Type
7.2 Precision Farming
7.3 Livestock Monitoring
7.4 Fish Farming
7.5 Smart Greenhouse Farming
8 Farm Management Software Market, By Delivery Model
8.2 Local/Web Based
8.3 Cloud Based
9 Farm Management Software Market, By Application
9.2 Precision Farming
9.3 Livestock Monitoring
9.4 Fish Farming
9.5 Smart Greenhouse Farming
10 Farm Management Software Market, By Service Provider
10.2 System Integrators
10.3 Managed Service Providers
10.4 Assisted Professional Service Providers
10.5 Connectivity Service Providers
10.6 Maintenance, Upgradation, & Support Service Providers
11 Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscapes
13 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
13.1 Deere & Company
13.2 Dickey-John Corporation
13.3 Trimble, Inc.
13.4 Agjunction, Inc.
13.5 Raven Industries, Inc.
13.6 Iteris, Inc.
13.7 AG Leader Technology
13.8 Boumatic LLC
13.9 SST Development Group, Inc.
13.10 Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
13.11 The Climate Corporation
13.12 Conserves Corporation
13.13 Farmers Edge Inc.
13.15 Gaea Group AG
13.16 Start Up Ecosystem
13.16.4 Living Software
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)