The Hemato Oncology Testing market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Hemato Oncology Testing market segmented By Product & Services (Assay Kits, Services), Cancer (Leukemia (Acute Lymphoblastic, Acute Myeloid), Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma), Technology (PCR, NGS, IHC), End-User (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Hemato Oncology Testing market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Hemato Oncology Testing market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Hemato Oncology Testing market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Hemato Oncology Testing market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered
Hemato Oncology Testing Market, Based on Product & Service
Hemato Oncology Testing Market, Based on Cancer Type
Acute myeloid leukemia
Acute lymphocytic leukemia
Hemato Oncology Testing Market, Based on Technology
Hemato Oncology Testing Market, Based on End User
Academic & Research Institutes
Other End Users
Hemato Oncology Testing Market, Based on Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Hemato-Oncology Testing: Market Overview
4.2 Hemato-Oncology Testing Market, By Product & Service
4.3 Hemato-Oncology Testing Market, By Cancer Type
4.4 Hemato-Oncology Testing Market, By Technology
4.5 Hemato-Oncology Testing Market, By End User
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Hemato-Oncology Testing Market, By Product & Service
6.3 Assay Kits
7 Hemato-Oncology Testing Market, By Cancer Type
7.2.1 Acute Myeloid Leukemia
7.2.2 Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
7.2.3 Other Leukemias
7.3.1 Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
7.3.2 Hodgkin Lymphoma
7.4 Other Cancers
8 Hemato-Oncology Testing Market, By Technology
8.6 Other Technologies
9 Hemato-Oncology Testing Market, By End User
9.2 Clinical Laboratories
9.4 Academic & Research Institutes
9.5 Other End Users
10 Hemato-Oncology Testing Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.5 Middle East & Africa
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments)*
12.1 F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
12.2 Abbott Laboratories
12.3 Qiagen N.V.
12.4 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
12.5 Illumina, Inc.
12.6 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
12.7 Molecularmd (Subsidiary of Icon PLC)
12.8 Archerdx, Inc.
12.9 Arup Laboratories Inc.
12.10 Asuragen, Inc.
12.11 Invivoscribe, Inc.
12.12 Adaptive Biotechnologies.
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.