The Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market segmented on the basis of By Application (Agriculture, Aviation, Location-Based Services, Maritime, Time & Synchronization), By Technology (Global Constellations, Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, By Technology Type
Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS)
Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, By Application
Time & synchronization
Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, Based on Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market
4.2 Fiberglass Market, By Technology Type
4.3 Fiberglass Market, By Application
4.4 Fiberglass Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Fiberglass Market, By Technology Type
6.2 Global Constellations
6.3 Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS)
7 Fiberglass Market, By Application
7.4 Location-based services
7.5 Wind Energy
8 Fiberglass Market, By Region
8.2 Asia Pacific
8.4 North America
8.5 Latin America
8.6 Middle East and Africa
9 Competitive Landscapes
10 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments)*
10.1 China Jushi Co., Ltd.
10.2 Owens Corning
10.3 PPG Industries, Inc.
10.4 Chongqing Polycomp International Corp. (CPIC)
10.5 Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
10.6 Binani 3B-The Fibreglass Company
10.7 Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp.
10.8 Johns Manville Corp.
10.9 PFG Fiber Glass (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
10.10 Asahi Fiberglass Co., Ltd.
10.11 Knauf Insulation
10.12 Saint-Gobain Vetrotex
10.13 Certainteed Corporation
10.14 Saint-Gobain Adfors
10.15 Agy Holding Corp.
10.16 Other Companies
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.