The Passenger Security market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Passenger Security market segmented by Security Solution (Baggage Inspection Systems, Explosive Trace Detector, Hand Held Scanner, Full Body Scanner, Access Control), End User (Airport, Seaport, Railway), Investment Type, and Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Passenger Security market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Passenger Security market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Passenger Security market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Passenger Security market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Passenger Security on the basis of security solution:
Baggage Inspection Systems
Explosives Trace Detectors
Walk-through Metal Detectors
Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems
Video Management Systems
Access Control/Biometric Systems
Bar-coded Boarding Systems
Passenger Security on the basis of end-user:
Passenger Security on the basis of investment type:
Passenger Security on the basis of Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Growth Opportunities in Passenger Security Market
4.2 Passenger Security Market, By Security Solution
4.3 Passenger Security Market, By End User
4.4 Passenger Security Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Drivers and Restraints
5.3 Opportunity and Challenges
6 Industry Analysis
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter’s Analysis
7 By Security Solution
7.1 Baggage Inspection Systems
7.1.1 Computed Tomography
7.1.2 X-Ray Scanners
7.2 Explosive Trace Detectors
7.3 Hand-Held Scanners
7.4 Walk-Through Metal Detectors
7.5 Full-Body Scanners
7.6 Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems
7.7 Video Management Systems
7.8 Access Control/Biometric Systems
7.9 Bar-Coded Boarding Systems
7.10 Cybersecurity Solutions
8 Passenger Security Market, By End User
8.1 Commercial Airports
8.3 Railway Stations
9 Passenger Security Market, By Investment Type
9.2 New Demand
10 Regional Analysis
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.5 Middle East & Africa
10.6 Latin America
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
12.1 Adani Systems Inc.
12.2 Advanced Perimeter Systems Ltd.
12.3 Autoclear, LLC.
12.4 Axis Communications AB.
12.5 Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
12.6 C.E.I.A. SPA
12.7 Flir Systems, Inc.
12.8 Honeywell International Inc.
12.9 L3 Security & Detection Systems
12.10 Navtech Radar
12.11 Rapiscan Systems
12.12 Sensurity Ltd.
12.15 Smiths Detection Group Ltd.
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.