The Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market segmented by Type (Short Chain Length, Medium Chain Length), Production Method (Sugar Fermentation, Vegetable Oil Fermentation, Methane Fermentation), Application, and Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market By Type:
Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market By production type:
Vegetable oil fermentation
Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market By application:
Packaging & food services
Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market By Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Significant Opportunities in the PHA Market
4.2 Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market, By Type
4.3 Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market, Production Method
4.4 Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market, By Application
4.5 Polyhydroxyalkanoate Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6 Sources and Process of PHA Production
6.1 General Production Process
6.2 Sugar Substrate Or Carbohydrates From Plants
6.5 Strain Selection
6.6 Bio-Process and Downstream Process
6.6.1 Fermentation Process
6.6.2 Extraction Process
7 PHA Market, By Type
7.2 Short Chain Length
7.2.1 Polyhydroxyvalerate (PHV)
7.2.2 P (4hb-Co-3hb)
7.2.3 P (3hb-Co-3hv)
7.3 Medium Chain Length
7.3.1 P (Hydroxybutyrate-Co-Hydroxyoctanoate)
7.3.2 P (3hb-Co-3hv-Co-4hb)
8 PHA Market, By Production Method
8.2 Sugar Fermentation,
8.3 Vegetable Oil Fermentation,
8.4 Methane Fermentation
9 PHA Market, By Application
9.2 Packaging & Food Services
10 PHA Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.5 Middle East & Africa
10.6 Latin America
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services,Financials, Recent Developments)*
14.1 Danimer Scientific
14.2 Shenzhen Ecomann Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
14.3 Newlight Technologies, LLC
14.4 Kaneka Corporation
14.5 Tianan Biologic Materials Co., Ltd.
14.6 Bio-On Spa
14.7 Rwdc Industries
14.10 Polyferm Canada, Inc.
14.11 Other Key Market Players
14.11.1 TePHA Inc.
14.11.2 BluePHA Co., Ltd.
14.11.3 Full Cycle Bioplastics
14.11.4 CJ Cheiljedang Corp.
14.11.5 Yeild10 Bioscience
14.11.6 Genecis Bioindustries Inc.
14.11.7 Terraverdae Bioworks In
14.11.8 Mango Materials
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.