The Refrigerants market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2017, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2023.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Refrigerants market segmented on the basis of by Type (HCFC, HFC, HFO, Isobutene, Propane, Ammonia, Carbon Dioxide, Air, Water, Propene, Isopentane), Application (Domestic, Commercial, Industrial, Chillers, Split AC, VRF, Window, MAC) and Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Refrigerants market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Refrigerants market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Refrigerants market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Refrigerants market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2017 Estimated Year – 2018 Forecast Period – 2023
For company profiles in the report, 2017 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Scope of the Report:
This report categorizes the global refrigerants market based on type, application, and region.
Refrigerants Market, On the basis of Type
Refrigerants Market, On the basis of Application
Refrigerants Market, On the basis of region
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Refrigerants Market
4.2 Refrigerants Market, By Type
4.3 Refrigerants Market, By Application
4.4 Refrigerants Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Porter’s Five Forces
5.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.3.2 Threat of Substitutes
5.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6 Refrigerants Market, By Type
6.8 Carbon Dioxide
7 Refrigerants Market, By Application
7.2 Refrigeration Systems
7.4 Air-Conditioning Systems
7.5 MAC (Mobile Air Conditioning System)
8 Refrigerants Market, By Region
8.4 North America
9 Competitive Landscapes
10 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
10.1 Arkema SA
10.2 Dongyue Group Co. Ltd.
10.3 Honeywell International Inc.
10.4 The Chemours Company
10.5 The Linde Group
10.6 Air Liquid (Airgas Refrigerants Inc.)
10.7 Biochem Group
10.8 Daikin Industries Ltd.
10.10 Asahi Glass Corporation (AGC)
10.11 List of Other Manufacturers/Bottlers/Suppliers
10.11.1 Srf Limited
10.11.2 Gujarat Fluorochemicals Ltd.
10.11.3 Nain Fluorine International Ltd.
10.11.4 A-Gas International
10.11.5 Oz-Chill Refrigerants
10.11.6 Paying Zhongwei Fine Chemical
10.11.7 Shandong Yuban Chemical
10.11.8 Harp International
10.11.10 Zhejiang Juhua Co Ltd
10.11.11 Tazzetti Spa
10.11.12 Gas Server S.A.
10.11.13 Zhejiang Fotech International Co Ltd
10.11.14 Refrigerant Solutions
10.11.15 Changsu 3F Fluorochemical Industry Co Ltd.
10.11.16 A.S. Trust and Holdings (ASTH)
10.11.17 Brothers Gas Bottling & Distribution Co. LLC
10.11.18 Deepfreeze Refrigerants Inc.
10.11.19 Eco-Freeze International
10.11.20 Engas Australasia
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)