The Smart Lock market was valued at USD XX Million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD XX Million by 2023, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2017, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2023.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Smart Lock market segmented on the basis of by Lock Type (Deadbolts, Lever Handles, Padlocks), Communication Protocol (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi), Vertical (Residential, Commercial, Institution and Government, Industrial) and Geography
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Smart Lock market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Smart Lock market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Smart Lock market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Smart Lock market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2017 Estimated Year – 2018 Forecast Period – 2023
For company profiles in the report, 2017 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Smart Lock Market, by Lock Type:
Smart Lock Market, by Communication Protocol
Smart Lock Market, by Vertical
Institution & Government
Smart Lock Market, by Geography
Asia Pacific (APAC)
Rest of the World (RoW)
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in Smart Lock Market
4.2 Smart Lock Market, By Lock Type
4.3 Smart Lock Market, By Communication Protocol
4.4 Smart Lock Market, By Vertical
4.5 Smart Lock Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Value Chain Analysis
6 Smart Lock Market Analysis, By Lock Type
6.3 Lever Handles
6.5 Other Locks
7 Smart Lock Market, By Communication Protocol
8 Smart Lock Market, By Vertical
8.4 Institution & Government
9 Geographic Analysis
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.5 Rest of the World
10 Competitive Landscapes
11 Company Profile
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
11.2 ASSA ABLOY AB
11.3 Allegion Plc
11.4 Dorma+Kaba Holding AG
11.5 Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
11.6 Salto Systems S.L.
11.8 Canseco Systems Ltd.
11.9 Gunner Electronic GmbH
11.10 Master Lock Company LLC
11.11 MIWA Lock Co.
11.12 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
11.13 Amanas Inc.
11.14 Sentrilock, LLC
11.15 Avent Security
11.17 Haven Lock, Inc.
11.19 Shenzhen Vians Electric Lock Co.,Ltd.
11.20 Anviz Global
11.21 Poly-Control International ApS
11.22 Key Innovators
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)