The Sunroom Fiberglass market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Sunroom Fiberglass market segmented on the basis of by Rearing Product Type (Equipment, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Fertilizers), Culture (Freshwater, Marine, Brackish Water), Species (Aquatic Animals, Aquatic Plants), Production Type, and Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Sunroom Fiberglass market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Sunroom Fiberglass market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Sunroom Fiberglass market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Sunroom Fiberglass market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Scope of the Report:
Based on Type:
Direct and Assembled Roving
Others (milled fiber, multi-axial fabric, and mat)
Based on Application
Construction & Infrastructure
Others (sports equipment, consumer goods, marine, and chemicals)
Glass Wool Insulation
Others (HVAC, and OEM)
Based on Region:
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Fiberglass Market
4.2 Fiberglass Market, By Type
4.3 Fiberglass Market, By Application
4.4 Fiberglass Market, By Glass Fiber Type
4.5 Fiberglass Market, By Resin
4.6 Fiberglass Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.3 Market Dynamics
6 Fiberglass Market, By Type
6.2 Glass Wool
6.3 Direct and Assembled Roving
6.5 Chopped Strand
7 Fiberglass Market, By Application
7.2.1 Construction & Infrastructure
7.2.3 Wind Energy
7.3 Glass Wool Insulation
7.3.1 Residential Construction
7.3.2 Non-Residential Construction
8 Fiberglass Market, By Glass Fiber Type
9 Fiberglass Market, By Resin
9.2 Thermoset Resins
9.2.2 Vinyl Esters
9.2.3 Epoxy Resins
9.3 Thermoplastic Resins
9.3.3 Phenolic Resins
9.3.4 Hybrid Resins
10 Fiberglass Market, By Region
10.2 Asia Pacific
10.4 North America
10.5 Latin America
10.6 Middle East and Africa
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments)*
12.1 China Jushi Co., Ltd.
12.2 Owens Corning
12.3 PPG Industries, Inc.
12.4 Chongqing Polycomp International Corp. (CPIC)
12.5 Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
12.6 Binani 3B-The Fibreglass Company
12.7 Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp.
12.8 Johns Manville Corp.
12.9 PFG Fiber Glass (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
12.10 Asahi Fiberglass Co., Ltd.
12.11 Knauf Insulation
12.12 Saint-Gobain Vetrotex
12.13 Certainteed Corporation
12.14 Saint-Gobain Adfors
12.15 Agy Holding Corp.
12.16 Other Companies
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.