The Synthetic Lubricants market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Synthetic Lubricants market segmented on the basis of by Type (PAO, PAG, Esters, Group III), Application (Engine Oil, Hydraulic Fluids, Metalworking Fluids, Compressor Oil, Gear Oil, Refrigeration Oil, Transmission Fluids, Turbine Oil), Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Synthetic Lubricants market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Synthetic Lubricants market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Synthetic Lubricants market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Synthetic Lubricants market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Scope of the Report:
Synthetic Lubricants Market On the basis of type
Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG)
Group III (Hydro Cracking)
Synthetic Lubricants Market On the basis of application
Synthetic Lubricants Market On the basis of region
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Synthetic Lubricants Market
4.2 Synthetic Lubricants Market, By Type
4.3 Synthetic Lubricants Market, By Application
4.4 Synthetic Lubricants Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1 Threat of Substitutes
5.3.2 Threat of New Entrants
5.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6 Synthetic Lubricants Market, By Type
6.2 Polyalphaolefin (PAO)
6.4 Polyalkylene Glycol (PAG)
6.5 Group Iii (Hydrocracking)
7 Synthetic Lubricants Market, By Application
7.2 Engine Oil
7.3 Hydraulic Fluids
7.4 Metalworking Fluids
7.5 Compressor Oil
7.6 Gear Oil
7.7 Refrigeration Oil
7.8 Transmission Fluids
7.9 Turbine Oil
8 Synthetic Lubricants Market, By Region
8.3 North America
9 Competitive Landscapes
10 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
10.1 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
10.2 Exxonmobil Corporation
10.3 British Petroleum (BP) PLC
10.4 Chevron Corporation
10.5 Total SA
10.6 Fuchs Group
10.7 Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
10.8 Sinopec Limited
10.10 Petroliam Nasional Berhad (Petronas)
10.11 Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
10.12 Other Key Market Players
10.12.1 Dowdupont Inc.
10.12.2 Croda International PLC.
10.12.3 Sasol Limited
10.12.4 Phillips 66
10.12.5 Bel-Ray Company LLC.
10.12.6 Morris Lubricants
10.12.7 Penrite Oil
10.12.8 Valvoline Inc.
10.12.9 Liqui Moly GmbH
10.12.10 Bharat Petroleum
10.12.11 Rock Valley Oil and Chemical Co.
10.12.12 Peak Lubricants Pty Ltd.
10.12.13 Amalie Oil Co.
10.12.14 Eni S.p.A.
10.12.16 Lubrication Technologies Inc.
10.12.17 Engen Petroleum
10.12.18 Petro-Canada Lubricants Inc.
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.