The Veterinary Rapid Test market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Veterinary Rapid Test market segmented on the basis of by Product (Rapid Test Kit, Rapid Test Readers), Application (Viral, Bacterial, Parasite, Allergies), and Animal Type (Companion (Cat, Dog, Horse), Livestock (Cattle, Swine, Poultry)) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and MEA
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Veterinary Rapid Test market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Veterinary Rapid Test market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Veterinary Rapid Test market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Veterinary Rapid Test market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market, By Product
Rapid Test Kits
Rapid Test Readers
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market, By Application
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market, By Animal Type
Other Companion Animals (Rabbits, Reptiles, and Birds)
Other Livestock Animals (Sheep, Goats, and Fish & Aquatic Animals)
Veterinary Rapid Tests Market, by Region
Middle East & Africa
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Veterinary Rapid Tests: Market Overview
4.2 Veterinary Rapid Tests Market: Geographic Growth Opportunities
4.3 Veterinary Rapid Tests Market: By Product (2019–2024)
4.4 Veterinary Rapid Tests Market: By Application 2019 Vs. 2024
5 Industry Insights
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Veterinary Rapid Tests Market, By Product
6.2 Rapid Test Kits
6.3 Rapid Test Readers
7 Veterinary Rapid Tests Market, By Application
7.2 Viral Diseases
7.3 Bacterial Diseases
7.4 Parasitic Diseases
7.6 Other Applications
8 Veterinary Rapid Tests Market, By Animal Type
8.2 Companion Animals
8.2.4 Other Companion Animals
8.3 Livestock Animals
8.3.4 Other Livestock Animals
9 Veterinary Rapid Tests Market, By Region
9.2 Asia Pacific
9.4 North America
9.5 Latin America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
10 Competitive Landscapes
11 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
11.1 IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
11.2 Zoetis, Inc.
11.4 Heska Corporation
11.5 Biopanda Reagents, Ltd.
11.6 Fassisi GmbH
11.7 BioNote, Inc.
11.8 SWISSAVANS AG
11.9 MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH
11.10 Woodley Equipment Company, Ltd.
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.